Google Careers 2023: Hiring Pre-Doctoral Researcher, University Graduate. Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in a STEM field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google Careers Pre-Doctoral Researcher Details:
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Pre-Doctoral Researcher
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
Batch: 2022, 2023, 2024 & 2025
Salary: ₹ 31 LPA (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: 10th Dec, 2023
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Please apply on or before 10th Dec, 2023.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- In “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume. Please make sure to include the following in it, all consolidated in a single PDF:
- Research work: Projects, Publications, Research experience and References (if any)
- Statement of purpose (upto 500 words), detailing reasons for your interest in this Researcher role
- In “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial/official transcript. Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending/Graduated” to upload a transcript
Minimum qualifications for Google Careers:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages: Python, C/C++, Java, etc.
- Research experience in machine learning or AI techniques (e.g., open source project, campus lab experience, research internship, publication, etc.).
Preferred qualifications for Google Careers:
- Master’s degree in a STEM field (e.g., Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics) or a related field.
- Ability to work and collaborate across multiple teams and work with ambiguity.
About the job
This is a 24-month Researcher role designed to give you experience working on challenging problems together with Google Research scientists and engineers in India before pursuing (or making a decision on pursuing) doctoral research.
As a Researcher, you will collaborate with researchers, scientists, and engineers at Google Research working on fundamental research and applied problems in a wide range of areas in Computing. You will have a range of opportunities from conducting fundamental research to contributing to products and services and conducting research that contributes to human-centered AI and catalyzes AI for Social Good. We encourage our Researchers to publish their work externally.
Google Research addresses challenges that define the technology of today and tomorrow. From conducting fundamental research to influencing product development, our research teams have the opportunity to impact technology used by billions of people every day.
Our teams aspire to make discoveries that impact everyone, and core to our approach is sharing our research and tools to fuel progress in the field — we publish regularly in academic journals, release projects as open source, and apply research to Google products.
Responsibilities for Google Careers:
- Work with research mentors to formulate research projects or applications of machine learning.
- Conduct research and publish it.
- Implement algorithms, experiments, or human-computer interfaces using frameworks (e.g., TensorFlow).
- Learn and understand research in machine learning algorithms.
- Understand how to use research to drive design decisions.
How to Apply for Google Careers 2024 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Google Careers 2024 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|