Siemens Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Graduate Trainee Engineer. Candidates with Engineering Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Siemens Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.siemens.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Engineering Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 5.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Overview of Siemens Careers:
We know that a business only thrives if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global and diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in many ways. Who knows where our joint journey will take you?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Effectively handle global projects in Building Automation System (BAS) for assigned zones/regions/country.
- Understand project requirements, and based on that provide a complete software programming package for HVAC systems ensuring smooth project execution as per regional standards.
- Programming and quality check for HVAC building control systems.
- Program, test and debug application specific softwares for HVAC system.
- Ensuring standard QC checklist and processes are followed and submitting high quality programming packages to Team Lead or Project Lead.
- Ensure flawless programming & on-time project delivery with utmost quality.
- Ensure project executions are on track and provide periodic updates on the status to project owner/lead.
- Identify project risks and raise flags to team leader in time.
You’ll win us over by:
- Engineering Degree in Instrumentation, Electrical.
- Work experience: Fresher.
- Knowledge of basic engineering in the field of instrumentation and/or electrical.
- Knowledge of software programming would be added advantage.
- Efficient Ability to communicate confidently in English – written and spoken.
How to Apply For Siemens Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Siemens Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|