Ceridian Internship Software Developer Intern, Winter 2024: Candidates Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below. Selected Candidates will work at Ceridian’s office location at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Ceridian Internship Winter 2024 Software Developer Intern Details:
Company Website: www.ceridian.com
Job Role: Software Developer Intern
Qualification: Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 7.1 LPA (Via AmbitionBox)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Ceridian is a global leader in Human Capital Management technology. Simply put, we allow our customers to do the most complex things well (HR, Payroll, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management and Talent Management) and do them to scale. Makes Work Life Better™ is our brand promise, not only to our customers, but to our employees as well. Our flagship platform, Dayforce, helps leaders make smart decisions based on data, strategy and intelligence that create value and maximize productivity.
We understand that no matter where you are, choosing a new employer is always one of life’s most stressful events. We encourage you to check us out at Ceridian.com to learn more about how we are impacting the world of work for our customers, employees and you!
Benefits for Students at Ceridian Internship:
- Experience working for one of the fastest growing Human Capital Management technology companies in the world Access to Ceridian’s development programs and resources
- Ability to work with as well as create relationships with members across the globe
- Autonomy to bring forth new ideas and optimize existing structures within the organization
- Meaningful responsibilities, enabling you to obtain ‘real-world’ experience
- Dynamic hands-on exposure to multiple business-units and stakeholders across Ceridian
Summary of Ceridian Internship:
Contribute to software design and software development. Collaborate with other team members in creating secure and reliable software solutions.
Primary Responsibilities for Ceridian Internship:
- Smart and driven individual who is passionate about learning new technologies and building high quality cloud applications
- Developing applications (coding, programming)
- Debugging and testing code
- Documenting and testing new software applications
- Researching, investigating and fixing a wide range of technical issues
- Collaborating with senior leaders
- Approaching problems and creating solutions
- Proactively learning about new technologies
Qualifications for Ceridian Internship:
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong coding skills in a modern object-oriented language (e.g., C#, Java, C++)
- Experience in applying design patterns, writing unit tests and optimizing performance in
- Working knowledge of modern relational databases architecture and SQL language through professional or academic projects
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for solving hard problems and knows how to have fun!
Nice to have:
- Experience with .NET, Java J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL, Test Automation
- Proficiency in using Visual Studio as IDE
- Experience working with SaaS Enterprise Software is a plus
How to Apply For Ceridian Internship Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Ceridian Internship 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|