UnitedHealth Group Off Campus Drive 2021– UnitedHealth Group scheduled to hire Freshers for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MS graduates 2020/2021 batch graduates for the role of Software Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Details About UnitedHealth Group Off Campus Hiring:
Job Role: Software-Engineer
Batch: 2020, 2021
Salary: INR 4 LPA
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Skills: Java 1.8 , Spring technologies & Angular UI
- Developer needed to support Doc360 migrations & new customer features
- Deep working knowledge of and proven experience with Elasticsearch and Kibana
- Write efficient queries to extract data from Elasticsearch as possible payload for visualization in an external dashboard
- Drive and lead the war room for the high priority issues and make sure root cause is addressed as action item
- Work collaboratively with the team and ensure the work done with best of quality and within time
- Comply with the terms and conditions of the employment contract, company policies and procedures, and any and all directives (such as, but not limited to, transfer and/or re-assignment to different work locations, change in teams and/or work shifts, policies in regards to flexibility of work benefits and/or work environment, alternative work arrangements, and other decisions that may arise due to the changing business environment). The Company may adopt, vary or rescind these policies and directives in its absolute discretion and without any limitation (implied or otherwise) on its ability to do so
How to Apply UnitedHealth Group Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here