Allscripts off campus hiring fresher for Associate Software Engineer Role for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech graduates are eligible. The detailed eligibility and application details are given below.
Details About Allscripts Off Campus Hiring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or an associated discipline with 0 to 2 years” experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of Degree.
- Strong consulting and communication skills. Ability to communicate well with internal and external customers.
- Knowledge of LAN, MAN, WAN.
- Knowledge of MPLS and MPLS VPNs, configuration for Virtual LANs (VLANs).
- Knowledge of OSI Reference Model and TCP/IP.
- Knowledge of IP Addressing, Subnetting and Creation of scalable VLSM Networks.
- Knowledge of networking concepts such as NAT, ACLs, DHCP, DNS etc.
- Understanding, configuring, and troubleshooting routing protocols such as RIPv1, RIPv2, EIGRP, OSPF, Static Routes etc.
- Knowledge of switching protocols and concepts such as VTP, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) etc.
- Handling experience or knowledge of any Ticketing and monitoring Tools.
- First Line Support (Logging, Triaging, prioritization, tracking, and routing incidents reported by users)
- Responsible for customer interactions and Respond SLA.
- Escalate the incidents to L2 if not resolvable by L1.
- Willing to work in shifts
How to Apply for Allscripts Off Campus Drive 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
|Xactly Off Campus Drive||Apply online|
|Mphasis Off Campus Drive||Apply online|