Google Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring Technical Solutions Engineer Google Cloud (Fixed-Term Contract) for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MSc – 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch graduates at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Google Off Campus Hiring:
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Technical Solutions Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience advocating for customer’s needs.
- Experience with SIEM/SoC products.
- Knowledge of Kernel, file system, and database internals.
- Understanding of basic web technologies, TCP/IP concepts, Unix/Linux basic administration, and commands.
- Familiarity with basic security stack (e.g., Cisco AMP/Umbrella, Virus Total, MISP, and EDR).
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills with attention to detail in a fast-paced setting
About the job:
As a Technical Solutions Engineer, you will be a part of a global team that provides support to help customers seamlessly make the switch to Google Cloud. When customers cannot resolve issues themselves, you will help to ensure that we have the necessary tools and processes to resolve the issue.
In this role, you will troubleshoot technical problems for customers with a mix of debugging, networking, system administration, updating documentation, and coding/scripting. You will also help drive the success of Google Cloud by understanding and advocating for our customers’ issues.
In this role, you may need to work non-standard work hours or shifts, including weekends.
- Support our platform on customer systems by diagnosing and resolving customer problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of investigation tools to increase productivity for customer issues on Google Cloud Platform products.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Google’s product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, determining the root cause for customer reported issues, and building tools for faster diagnosis.
- Act as a consultant and subject-matter expert for internal stakeholders in Engineering, Sales, and customer organizations to resolve technical deployment obstacles and improve Google Cloud.
- Work as part of a team of Engineers/Consultants that globally ensure customer support.
- Understand customer issues and advocate for their needs with cross-functional teams.
How to Apply Google Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here