Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring Customer Support Analyst for Any graduates of 2018 to 2022 Batch Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Deloitte Careers Details:
Company Website: www2.deloitte.com
Job Role: Customer Support Analyst
Qualification: Any Graduate
Salary: Up to 6.5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Role Description (Analyst)
This position is responsible for providing Service Support for various software applications, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, accuracy and timelines. Keep users informed about their Incidents’ status at agreed intervals. Log all Incident/Service Request details & functions as the first point of contact for users.
What you’ll do
- Customer handling skills – Call etiquettes
- End to End ticket management
- Basis ITIL concepts of Incident, problem & change management is must
- Experience in managing voice & non-voice support (Calls, chats & email)
- Adhering to SLAs like response time of an email & chat. ASA for calls & etc.
- Performing as per set standard on metrics like C-SAT, AHT, FCR, schedule adherence, escalation threshold, quality scores, & etc. Zero RED light calls for entire year. Understanding on above metrics is mandate
- Client value add, prioritization of issues, VIP support and calculating business impact are basic expectations from the person who would work in this role
- Process incoming service requests, incidents and change requests and formulate appropriate response
- Manage multiple support mailboxes and respond to emails
- Triage and troubleshoot issue(s) reported on all applications.
- Report and record any new defects on all applications.
- Communicate with end users including external (non- Deloitte) client users, this includes contacting Partners, Directors and Senior Managers from client organization
- Troubleshoot and resolve technology related issues on technologies such as MS Office, and custom-built applications primarily on Microsoft stack (ASP.NET, C#, Active Directory and DPASS)
- Provision user accounts for external (non- Deloitte) client users
The ideal candidate should:
- Comfortable to work in 24*7 environment (rotating shift changes up to every month)
- Have passion on technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands
- Exceptional attention to detail, relevancy, authenticity, and accuracy of information gathered; ability to structure, organize and synthesize data quickly with the end-user perspective in mind.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a consistent high level of performance.
- Exceptional attention to detail and willingness to work in a demanding and results-oriented global business environment with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes.
- Any Graduate .
- 0-1 year experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- Customer Service experience
How To Apply for Deloitte Customer Support Analyst ?
Eligible candidates can apply for this Deloitte Careers drive in online by the following the link ASAP.
To Apply : Click Here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here