Deloitte Off Campus hiring For Associate Analyst – Risk and Financial Advisory of BSc/BCA – 2019/2020/2021 Batch graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en.html
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Salary: 3.4 LPA
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Bachelor’s in Science (B.Sc) /Bachelor’s in Computer Application (BCA) – Computer Science, Information Technology, Cyber Security
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no active backlog
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
- Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
- Should be client centric and focus on solving the client reported issues in the most impactful way
- Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
- Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
- Profoundly curious and agile
- Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
How to Apply Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.