Collins Aerospace Off Campus hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee for BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech degree at Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Collins Aerospace Off Campus Hiring:
Company Website : www.collinsaerospace.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
Experience: Fresher (0-2 Years)
Salary: Company Standard
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job responsibilities for Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive:
- To work as an Independent contributor in a team developing, enhancing and maintaining mission critical flight control software.
- Accomplish the assigned tasks within the planned milestones with proper guidance.
- Specifies, develops and writes test plans and test scripts, produces test cases, carries out regression testing, and uses automated test software applications to test the behavior, functionality and integrity of embedded software, and documents the results of tests in defect reports and related documentation
- Writing and maintaining problem reports to meet change control, on software design and technical specifications in accordance with DO178 B/C guidelines
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical program and end user documentation of tools developed
- Learn and be able to use test equipment and software debugging tools to aid in the integration process
- Learn techniques and skills required to identify a root cause of a given software integration issue
- Scope out dependencies, issues, risks, & escalate prior to burning 20% of the efforts. Discuss Scope changes and recovery plans
- Communicate and Coordinate effectively with the team.
- Maintain integrity and work ethics within the team
Qualifications and Skills for Collins Aerospace Off Campus Drive:
- BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech
- 0-2 years of experience in safety critical domain (preferably avionics / flight control systems)
- Strong knowledge of Python scripting, embedded C/C++ and MATLAB Simulink
- Knowledge of Linux, operating systems and networking concepts
- Understanding of SDLC & Agile methodologies, Configuration Management and Change Control Process
- Knowledge/Experience in software development and verification as per DO-178 B/C guidelines
- Understanding of High-Level and Low-Level software requirements
- Capable of developing software verification test cases and test procedures
- Understanding of structural coverage analysis and unit test automation tools
- Knowledge/Expertise with Software Configuration Management and Change Control Process (DOORS, JAMA, SVN, JIRA, GIT etc.)
How to Apply For Collins Aerospace Off Campus 2022 For Associate Software Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here