Cognizant hiring for GenC Programmer Trainee of BSc/BCA – 2020/2021 Batch graduates across India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below
Cognizant GenC Elevate Campus Hiring 2022:
Company Website: www.cognizant.com
Job Role: GenC Elevate
CTC-Salary: Rs 2.52 LPA
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 6 January 2022 11:59 PM
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Interpret the functional requirements and low level design and develop simple level coding components
- Interpret the entities/relationships and create simple tables in database
- Describe relationships between tables and write simple queries to retrieve data from the database
- Perform CRUD operations and write simple Stored Procedures for a given Low Level Design
- Prepare test cases/scripts/data and execute manual/automated tests.
- Analyze root cause and fix service tickets as per standard operating procedures, for production support environments.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Tools related to IT Service Management and Data Analytics.
- Possess a strong drive to innovate, experiment with new technology and tools.
- Display traits of self-discipline and accountability
- 2020, 2021 batch of BCA, B. Sc.- IT / Computer Science /Computer Technology / Mathematics / Physics /Chemistry / Statistics. PG courses are not eligible.
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X,XII, Diploma, UG (all subjects will be taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education.
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education.
- Open to Indian Nationals, OCI & Dual Citizenship holders.
- Flexible to relocate to any location in India, work in any shift/domain
- Employees currently working with Cognizant cannot apply for the above profile.
How to Apply Cognizant GenC Programmer Trainee?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following as soon as possible.