Amazon Walkin Interview hiring freshers for ML Data Associate. Candidates with graduate in any field of study can walkin directly. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Amazon Walk-in Interview:
Company Website : www.amazon.jobs
Job Role: ML Data Associate
Qualification: Any field of study
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: ₹ 2 – 2.5 Lacs PA
Walk-In Location: Chennai
Interview Date: 06th Nov and 07th Nov – 9.30 am to 12:00 pm
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for Amazon Walk-in Interview
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd, Infinity Towers, Ramanujan IT City, Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park, Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113.
- Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/Ttxta3ed9CuE7xwD6
- Experience Range: 0 to 2 Years
- Interview Date – 06th Nov and 07th Nov
- Timing – 9.30 am to 12:00 pm
Role & responsibilities for Amazon Walk-in Interview
- Work with a range of text, speech and other types of data.
- Deliver high-quality labelled data, using guidelines provided to meet our KPIs, and using in-house tools and software.
- Report issues with tools and software as and when they occur.
- Show Ownership and initiative when providing feedback for improvements to existing tooling that can increase the amount and quality of the data we process – we believe every ground-breaking change starts with a small idea!
- Maintain strict confidentiality and follow all applicable Amazon policies for securing confidential information.
A day in the life
- We are looking for a Data Associate (DA) to undertake the task of foundational labelling functions, such as dialogue evaluation on speech & text data, to assess and improve Alexas performance in everyday situations.
- To effectively change the world, you need to be a bit different – your adaptability, focus, and attention to detail in a constantly shifting environment are unparalleled; you pride yourself on your ability to recognize issues – and come up with elegant and innovative solutions. You will be a part of a diverse team with the shared vision to make huge strides in the world of technology and the way we use Artificial Intelligence. So, an inner drive, individuality, and a creative mind are extremely beneficial.
About the team
The Alexa Data Services (ADS) organization provides data creation, curation, and analytics services to help develop, test, and train the Alexa AI. We work closely with AmazonMachine Learning (ML) Science and modelling teams, providing the critical data they need to improve Alexas speech recognition and language understanding capabilities.
Basic qualifications for Amazon Walk-in Interview:
A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory • Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
Preferred qualifications for Amazon Walk-in Interview:
Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required • Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required • High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
Note: Please ignore if you have already attended the assessment/interview for the same role in the last 6 months
How to Apply For Amazon Walk-in Interview?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Amazon Walk-in Interview online by the following link or walk-in directly at location.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|