Caterpillar Careers 2023 hiring freshers for Associate Engineer (Structural). Candidates graduated in BE/B.Tech Mechanical are eligibilbe to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Caterpillar Careers 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.caterpillar.com
Job Role: Associate Engineer (Structural)
Qualification: Technical engineering
Batch: Recent Batches
Experience: Fresher (0-4 Year)
Salary: ₹ 10.9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Your Work Shapes the World at Caterpillar Inc.
When you join Caterpillar, you’re joining a global team who cares not just about the work we do – but also about each other. We are the makers, problem solvers, and future world builders who are creating stronger, more sustainable communities. We don’t just talk about progress and innovation here – we make it happen, with our customers, where we work and live. Together, we are building a better world, so we can all enjoy living in it.
A Mechanical design engineer responsible for designing structural components related to mining machine products. He/she should hold end to end responsibilities from initial design concept to detailed designs by ensuring that the mechanical design meets all the technical requirements, safety standards and customer needs.
Roles and Responsibilities for Caterpillar Careers:
- Perform Calculations and develops machine design whilst following engineering design standards, Company Standards, and international standards.
- Desired experience in structural design, Mechanical design, and material properties.
- Perform hand calculations for the structural system and sub-level components.
- Through knowledge of advanced state-of-the-art design and analytical concepts and exhibits exceptional creativity.
- Design of 3D models and creating drawings utilizing GD&T. Good knowledge on Part and assembly Modelling and drawing generation.
- Working as part of a project team to support the design, build and delivery of the product whilst ensuring focus on key fundamentals: safety, Quality, On time Delivery and cost.
- Extensive technical knowledge in structural engineering and sheet metal components.
- Provides creative and innovative solutions to complex engineering problems in area of design, mechanical analysis, and package design specific to enhanced package serviceability solutions.
- Participate in Design reviews within the Team to ensure designs are meeting customer specifications.
Required Qualifications for Caterpillar Careers:
- 0-4 Years working experience in technical engineering environment is desirable.
- Knowledge of mining machines products, their engineering challenges and manufacturing process.
- Practical Experience with structural Analyses on finite element analysis software’s, Preferably CREO Simulate.
- Basic understanding in reading Engineering drawing and understanding GD&T
- Proficient in the use of CREO & Team CENTER Engineering.
How to Apply For Caterpillar Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Caterpillar Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|