Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program is a unique learning-integrated program that offers BCA and B.Sc students a chance to build a remarkable career at Wipro while pursuing their higher education in M.Tech from a premier educational institution in India, sponsored by Wipro.
Wipro WILP – Work Integrated Learning Program – FY 24 Details:
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Experience: 0-1 Year
Batch: 2022, 2023
Salary: 15K to 23K
Location: Across India
Last Date: 30 January 2023
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Eligibility criteria for Wipro WILP:
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Qualification for Wipro WILP:
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics, and Physics
- Open school or distance education is allowed for 10th & 12th only
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Online Assessment
- Candidates are expected to clear the backlogs along with the 6th semester.
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (between 10th to commencement of graduation)
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of graduation.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates will be invited for the test process, who have completed 3 months cool-off period.
Every eligible candidate must go through an online assessment, the below details are appended for your reference.
Round 1 – Online Assessment
Online Assessment (80 minutes) comprising of 4 sections:
- Verbal- 20 mins- 20 questions
- Analytical-20 mins-20 questions
- Quantitative – 20 Mins – 20 questions
- Written Communication Test (20 mins)
Round 2 – Business discussion
60 months. Please note: You are liable to payback joining bonus on pro-rata basis if you decide to leave the organization within this period.
How to Apply for Wipro WILP FY 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Wipro WILP FY 2024 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|
Frequently Asked Questions For Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program
How to apply for Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program ?
Eligible candidates can apply for Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program recruitment by visiting the link given above or candidates can visit Wipro’s official career website.
What is the Selection process for Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program?
Online assesment, Business Discussion
Does Freshershunt Provides Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program hiring Updates?
Yes, Freshershunt provides Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program Updates.
Does Freshershunt Provides Placement Papers for Wipro’s Work Integrated Learning Program?