Standard Chartered has notified to hire for Associate for graduates with B.Com / BBA / M.Com / MBA degree at Bangalore location. Candidates can check the details like, Salary, Job location, Last date to apply & apply link in below article.
Standard Chartered Associate Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.sc.com
Job Role: Officer
Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA
Batch: 2017 to 2021
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: 3.4 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The Role Responsibilities for Standard Chartered Associate role:
- Responsible for assessing credit requests and producing a recommendation after undertaking a thorough analysis of a variety of factors and careful analysis of a client’s financial information, including income statements, cash flow history, current debt, and tax forms.
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of potential borrowers via the underwriting of borrower financial statements, collateral coverage, and guarantor support.
- Gathers financial information about organizations and individuals, such as valuable properties, income, savings, debts and payment history, give recommendations on whether it is safe to approve a loan or reduce a credit line.
- Live Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Credit Initiation
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
Our Ideal Candidate for Standard Chartered Associate role:
- Commerce, Mathematic or finance related qualification.
- Fresher OR 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience or knowledge of the lending related activities/ documentation.
The Role Responsibilities Standard Chartered Associate role:
- Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
- The completion of security , charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utlise the limits approved
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation , insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody
- Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers , correct document number etc with the lodgement memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- The documents need to be scanned , numbered and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working of further deals for the same customer