Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program in IT: . This internship is intended for students who are Currently studying towards Bachelor’s/Master’s degree with one of the following majors: Computer Science, Information technology or any relevant majors. Selected Candidates will work at Procter & Gamble’s office location at Mumbai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program Details:
Company Website: www.pgcareers.com
Job Role: Summer Internship Program
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree
Batch: 2022, 2023, 2024 & 2025
Salary: ₹1,22,219 Per Month (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program:
- Procter & Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands
like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. For more information about P&G the company and our
brands please visit www.pg.com and our career website at pgcareers.com
Information Technology uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming
every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation? Do you have passion for technology and
desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide
you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
Your Role as an Intern in IT of Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program:
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Enthusiastically communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, coaching & training.
You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
What we offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and will be given specific projects and responsibilities
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you seek, butalso by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
How to Apply for Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Procter & Gamble Summer Internship Program online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here