Google Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring IT Support Engineer for BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech – 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 Batch graduates at Bengaluru & Hyderabad locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Google Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: IT Support Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: 3.1 LPA (Expected)
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Diploma or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience troubleshooting in a Linux, Mac OS, or Windows networked environment, supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conference, and/or various wireless devices.
- Experience in a customer service, client-facing, and/or help desk role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant STEM field (e.g., Information Systems, Information Technology, Applied Networking, System Administration).
- Completion of a relevant technical certification (e.g., Google Career Certificate – Google IT Support Certificate or other comparable certifications.)
- Experience working in deploying and supporting desktops/laptops, phone systems, video conferencing, and various wireless devices.
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and make quick decisions with limited information.
- Effective organizational, communication, leadership, and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Passion for new technology and commitment to learning new skills.
How to Apply For Google Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here