Google Associate Product Manager, University Graduate 2024: This opportunity is intended for students who are Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field. Selected Candidates will work at Google’s office location at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Google Software Engineer, University Graduate, 2024 Details:
Company Website: www.google.com
Job Role: Associate Product Manager
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
Batch: 2024, 2025 & 2026
Salary: ₹20 lakhs per year (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: Jan. 8, 2024
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Internship or Teaching Assistant experience in software development or a related field.
- Experience leading entrepreneurial efforts or outreach within organizations while building cross-functional relationships.
- Experience preparing and delivering technical presentations to an audience through internships, coursework, or extracurriculars.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world’s information. We’re responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
Google aims to build products that organize the world’s information and make it universally accessible to our users. As a Product Manager at Google, you could be working on new technologies, platforms, consumer facing products, and/or enterprise systems. The end goal will be to match you with the team that best aligns with your interests, experience, and where you will have the most impact.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Launch products and features, test their performance, and iterate quickly.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Marketing, Legal, and UX on technologies.
- Develop innovative solutions to problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
How to Apply for Google Associate Product Manager ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Google Associate Product Manager online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree