GE Careers 2022 hiring for Software Engineer role. Fresher who completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM – 2019 to 2022 Batch can apply for this position. Selected Candidates will work at GE’s office location at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
GE Careers 2022 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.ge.com
Wikipedia: General Electric
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM
Salary: 6.8 to 10.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
General Electric Company is an American multinational conglomerate founded in 1892, and incorporated in New York state and headquartered in Boston.
Job Description Summary for GE Careers:
Responsible for designing, building, delivering and maintaining software applications & services. Working in the areas of machine, cloud, platform and/or application. Responsible for software lifecycle including activities such as requirement analysis, documentation/procedures and implementation.
Roles and Responsibilities:
In this role, you will:
- Have awareness of SDLC and methodologies like Lean/Agile/XP, CI, Software and Product Security, Scalability, Documentation Practices, refactoring and Testing Techniques.
- Ability to write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected for the project.
- Understand performance parameters and can assess application performance.
- Understand core data structures and algorithms and has the ability to implement them using language of choice.
- Write code that meets standards and delivers desired functionality using the technology selected
for the project
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with basic experience.
Desired Characteristics Technical Expertise:
- Comfortable in building features such as web services and Queries on existing tables.
- Aware of methods and practices such as Lean/Agile/XP, etc.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment, or introductory training on Lean/Agile. Aware of and able to apply continuous integration (CI).
- General understanding of the impacts of technology choice to the software development life cycle.
How to Apply for GE Careers 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this GE Careers 2022 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|