Zycus Product Technical Analyst Walkin Drive for Fresher – 2022/2023 batch graduates at Pune locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Zycus Product Technical Analyst – Walkin Drive Details:
Company website: www.zycus.com
Job Role: Product Technical Analyst
Qualification: BE / B.Tech/ MBA
Batch: 2022 & 2023
Experience: Freshers (0-1 Years)
Salary: 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: 27th May, 2023
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Zycus is looking to hire BE / MBA 2022 – 23 graduates as Product Technical Analyst and is organizing a Walk-In drive on 27th May 2023 at our office in Mumbai, Seepz, Andheri East.
In this role, you will be part of a Global Team and work with our global customers in supporting our AI-driven procurement solution and serve as a subject matter expert on Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application.
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT/Computer Science
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work in 24 X 7 shifts
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
- Candidates need to apply for the job online before the Walk-in (Click Here to Apply – https://zycus.skillate.com/jobs/54186 )
- Carry your resume, 1 color passport size photograph and Aadhar Card copy alongwith the original
- Our office is in a high security zone, and you will need a gatepass therefore candidates are requested to reach SEEPZ, Gate no -3 and call our reception for a Gate Pass on this number – Contact: 022 – 66407676
How to Apply Zycus Product Technical Analyst – Walkin Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences