Zycus Off Campus hiring for Test Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA -2020/2021 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Zycus Off Campus Drive 2021:
Company Website : www.zycus.com
Job Role: Test Engineer
Experience: 0 to 1 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Computer Science/IT graduate (B.E./B.Tech/MCA)
- Experience: 0-1 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focused approach with strong collaboration and logical skills Experience in XML and JSON, SFTP, HTTPs etc.
- Exposure to of working in REST APIs or SOAP Web services
- Strong command over Java
- Understanding of any Middleware tools like MuleSoft, Dell Boomi, Jitterbit, SAP PI/PO and scripting languages like Oracle PL/ SQL would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in Snaplogic middleware would be preferred
Five Reasons Why You Should Join us
- Cloud Product Company: We are a cloud SaaS company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: We are recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Company gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features
How To Apply Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
To Apply : Click Here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here