Zoom Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for the role of Software Engineer for BE/ B.Tech/ BSc/ BCA/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ MSc – Any batch graduates for Bangalore locations. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below about Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Zoom Careers Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.zoom.com
Job Role:Software Engineer
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Salary: 5 to 6 LPA
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the Job
- You will participate in the internal design sessions and develop, implement microservices for the commerce platform
- You will own a component of business services and ensure its production readiness
- You will be working on cutting edge cloud technologies
- Creative and technically strong with proven record in building custom portals with micro services driven architecture and reusable APIs.
- You will work with the team of individuals and architects to deliver high quality solves in the areas of B2B with multi-Route-to-Market strategies.
- You will require good understanding of the SaaS/Subscription commerce using modern distributed systems architecture
- You will be working with the guidance of Enterprise and Domain Architects, Product Owners and/or Business Systems Analysts, cross functional engineering teams to design, develop, and implement technical solves from the system perspective
About the Role (Responsibilities includes but not limited to)
- You are experienced and a confident engineer in writing software code on one or more programming language.
- Java EE experience including REST services, Web Services, and/or other portal technologies
Preferred experience with an RDBMS such as Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server and any no-sql db’s like Maria, MongoDB
- Working knowledge of software engineering principles, domain driven design patterns, and R&D Engineering practices
- Use of integration applications (eg., mulesoft, rmq, kafka, SOA etc)
- Knowledge of cloud foundry, kubernetes, dockers, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, spring boot and Hibernate / JPA
- Familiar with Devops processes and agile methodology.
- You must have experience in debugging and identifying bottlenecks and performance optimization.
- You feel comfortable in building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems.
- You have strong computer science fundamentals.
- If you have experience integrating the microservices/custom portal applications with ERPs like Oracle (On-Prem/ Cloud) / Zuora/ or CRM systems like SFDC will be a plus.
- Partner with multiple technology teams (eCommerce, Salesforce, Oracle, Zuora, Data Engineering, Cloud-Native tech in-house systems) to implement system solves keeping the customer/partner experience as focus,
- Establish credibility and relationships with cross functional and senior technical leaders within Zoom and among customers and become trusted advisors
- Must be able to adapt to an evolving environment and set of responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a multi projects environment with effectively and efficiently problem solving capabilities
- Ensure work is performed in accordance with a high standard of service and quality
- High level of attention to detail while maintaining vision of the larger business objectives and meet company goals
- Plan, organize and manage stakeholders effectively
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Experience in presenting systems/IT concepts to senior IT leaders and architects, ability to communicate with passion, articulate with in technical context solving business use cases
- Highly positive and collaborative individual that excels at developing working relationships, building consensus, and fostering trust and collaboration at all levels
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|