Yugabyte Careers hiring freshers for Software Development Engineer in Test – Intern. Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Yugabyte Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.yugabyte.com
Job Role: Software Development Engineer in Test – Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹9.6 to ₹10 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Your Impact at Yugabyte Careers:
As an SDET Intern you will be helping in building, executing and analysing tests with complex workloads for YugabyteDB with a vision of representing customer scenarios focusing on integration/system tests.
- Design, develop and maintain automation framework, system and functional test suites and contribute to Database platform development.
- Test the product for performance, resiliency, security, scalability, and reliability.
- Fix defects identified via testing in Database platform.
- Understand the end-to-end configuration, technical dependencies, code paths, and overall behavioural characteristics of the products you test.
- Analyze and understand existing test coverage and test cases, identifying opportunities for redesign, replacement, reusability, and improvement in efficiency and performance.
- Define and inspire changes to our product with our development engineering team based on feedback from tests and customer issues.
- Develop and contribute to internal and external knowledge bases. Be a champion for our customers.
- Go above and beyond to ensure customers are getting the most out of their investment in the Yugabyte platform.
- Strong programming skills (C++ or Java or Python).Good understanding of SQL and/or CQL and Databases and/or Distributed Systems.
- Customer Obsession – you are passionate about delivering a high-quality product.
- You judge your own success by the success of the team and the happiness of our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – you’re able to work with a wide variety of people and collaborate with geographically distributed teams and effectively communicate everything from data points to critical feedback.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and are not afraid to take on new challenges.
- Thrive on working on open source technologies.
How to Apply For Yugabyte Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Yugabyte Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree