Wipro Off Campus hiring for Digital Workspace Service Desk of B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS/BA and BSc economic graduates from 2021 batch. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Details About Wipro Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee
Qualification: B.Com/BBA/BBM/BMS/BA and BSc economic
Experience: 0-1 Year
Salary: 15K to 19K
Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
- Graduation: 50% or 5.0 CGPA above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Admission into EPGDBM degree will be subjected to the prevailing criteria and conditions as defined by the UGC Guidelines at the time of enrollment
- 10th, 12th & UG aggregate percentage should be the sum total of marks obtained against the maximum marks in all subjects in all semesters.
- Selective subjects or marks on the marksheet should not be considered to calculate aggregate percentage.
Year of Passing
- 2021 ONLY
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap is allowed between 10th and Graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation period. Graduation should be completed within 3 years from the start of the Graduation.
- BCom., BBA, BBM, BMS, BA and BSc economics Only
- No MBA
- Only Fulltime courses. No Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree. Graduation should be recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- No standing Arrears or backlogs at the time of selection process.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
- Basic Computer knowledge to troubleshoot desktop, laptop and answering support queries via phone, email, Chat and Web.
- Excellent communication skills required as you will work in International Voice Support.
- Managing Data and implementing changes, providing employees/Clients with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving complaints.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues, request, and take care of the complete operations.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Provide support, including procedural documentation & relevant reports.
- Support the rollout of new applications and manage many open cases at one time and provide accurate information on IT products or services.
- Willing to work in a 24*7 environment (Rotational shifts/5 Days a week).
1st year Stipend – 15000 BASE + 488 ESI per month
2nd year Stipend – 17000 BASE + 553 ESI per month
3rd year Stipend – 19000 BASE + 618 ESI per month
- On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 36 months
- Preliminary Screening
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of DWSD 2021.
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click here