Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2022 hiring B.Com -2020/2021/2022 batch graduates for Trainee role for Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2022 Details:
Organization Name: Wipro
Job Role: Trainee
Batch: 2020/2021/2022 Batch
Experience : Fresher
Salary: 19,618 Per Month
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Eligibility for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment:
- Graduation in B. Com (Computer Applications) with 50% or 5.0 CGPA or its equivalent
- 10th Standard: 50% or above
- 12th Standard: 50% or above
Full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India. Candidates with part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th are not eligible.
One backlog is allowed till the Offer stage. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
Why choose WADiC?
Because the unique programme methodology sets you apart.
Undergo structured training programmes in technical and functional streams by SMEs and account mentors before deployment into live projects
Opportunity to pursue roles including Business Analyst/Functional Consultant through mentor-led training
Pursue a Wipro sponsored Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme from a Premier Institute, while garnering full-time work experience with us
Join us as ‘Scholar Trainee – WADiC’
Compensation per annum
- First-year stipend: INR 15,488 per month
- Second-year stipend: INR 17,533 per month
- Third-year stipend: INR 19,618 per month
Evaluation Process for Wipro STEP UP People Ambassador programme
Service Agreement for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment:
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No gaps are allowed during graduation. The degree should be completed within 3 years from the start of the course.
- Education should be regular full-time in 10th, 12th & graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Candidates with part-time, correspondence or distance learning in either 10th or 12th or graduation are not eligible.
- Maximum of one backlog till the assessment process is allowed. The offer will be subject to all backlogs being cleared at the time of offer.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Wipro Off Campus Recruitment online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click here
To apply: Click here