Wipro Off Campus hiring for Associate of any graduates from any batch for Noida location. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Details About Wipro Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Associate
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: 1.8 to 8.6 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform pre-call analysis and check status by calling payer or using IVR or web portal services
- Maintain adequate documentation in the client software based on interaction with payer reps (Or based on Web status)
- Record after-call actions and perform post call analysis for the claim follow-up
- Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints through calling to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at high priority
- Provide accurate claim information to payer rep, research available documentation including authorization, nursing notes, medical documentation on client’s systems, interpret explanation of benefits received etc. prior to making call
- Perform analysis of accounts receivable data and understand the reasons for underpayment, days in A/R, top denial reasons, use appropriate codes to be used in documentation of the reasons for denials / underpayments
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Fluent communication abilities / call center expertise
- Knowledge on Denials management and A/R fundamentals will be preferred
- Willingness to work continuously in IST night shifts (US shift time)
- Prior experience of working in RCM company and use of medical billing software will be considered as added advantage
- Knowledge of Healthcare terminology and ICD/CPT codes
- Ability to understand AR and Denials
Perks and Benefits
- Shift Allowances
- Cab Facility
- Gaduates and Under Graduates can apply.
How to Apply Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To apply: Click here