Wipro Off Campus hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee of Any graduates from at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Wipro Off Graduate Engineer Trainee Details:
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: Any Graduate
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: 3.4 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Instrumental in understanding the requirements and design of the product/ software:
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs, studying systems flow, data usage and work processes
- Investigating problem areas followed by the software development life cycle
- Facilitate root cause analysis of the system issues and problem statement
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability
- Analyze client requirements and convert requirements to feasible design
- Collaborate with functional teams or systems analysts who carryout the detailed investigation into software requirements
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on software capabilities
Perform coding and ensure optimal software/ module development:
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, software development and proposed software
- Develop and automate processes for software validation by setting up and designing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system
- Ensuring that code is error free or has no bugs and test failure
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities and status
- Ensure all the codes are raised as per the norm defined for project / program / account with clear description and replication patterns
- Compile timely, comprehensive and accurate documentation and reports as requested
- Coordinating with the team on daily project status and progress and documenting it
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
Status Reporting and Customer Focus on an ongoing basis with respect to project and its execution
- Capturing all the requirements and clarifications from the client for better quality work
- Taking feedback on the regular basis to ensure smooth and on time delivery
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements
- Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Documenting very necessary details and reports in a formal way for proper understanding of software from client proposal to implementation
- Ensure good quality of interaction with customer w.r.t. e-mail content, fault report tracking, voice calls, business etiquette etc
- Timely Response to customer requests and no instances of complaints either internally or externally
How to Apply Wipro Graduate Engineer Trainee 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here