Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt (NTH) 2022 notified to hire 2021 & 2022 batch graduates for the role of Project Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process for Wipro NTH 2022 will be given in below.
Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt Details:
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Project Engineer
Batch: 2021 & 2022
Salary: 3.5 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Registration starts: May 2, 2022
Registration ends: May 22, 2022
Online assessment: May 21 – June 5, 2022
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Overview for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt :
Elite National Talent hunt (NTH) is our fresher’s hiring program to attract the best of 2021 and 2022 engineering graduates across the country. We’re enabling equal employment opportunities for India’s deserving engineering talent and are looking for you. Are you an enthusiastic engineering student? Don’t miss this opportunity to start your exciting journey with Wipro. Register today!
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt :
- B.E./B. Tech (Compulsory degree)/ M.E./M. Tech (5-year integrated course) full-time course recognized by the Central/State Government of India
- All branches except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- 60% or 6.0 CGPA or equivalent as per your university guidelines
- Only fulltime courses: No part-time or correspondence or distance learning education in degree, 10th or 12th
- 10th standard: 60% or above
- 12th standard: 60% or above
- Project Engineer
- Joining Comp – 350000
- Flat Bonus post 6 months from joining – 25K (to be merged with comp after 12 months of bonus payout)
- Regular yearly increments
- Merge Bonuses on 18th, 24th and 36th months from DOJ
Other Criteria for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt :
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Registration –> Online assessment –> Business discussion –> LOI -> Offer letter
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability. Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test: Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding. Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of these programming languages for the online programming test: Java, C, C++ or Python.
Last date to apply: May 22, 2022
It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 recruitment process.