Wipro Careers Campus Drive 2023 hiring as Associate Analyst from BE / B. Tech/ MCA – 2021 & 2022 Passed out graduates at Noida & Gurugram locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Wipro Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.wipro.com
Job Role: Associate Analyst
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (CSE, IT, ECE) only
Batch: 2021/2022/ 2023
Salary: Upto 3.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Noida & Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Wipro HR Services (Formerly Alight) is the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud- based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
The Associate Analyst is responsible for configuring and testing Wipro Proprietary Total Benefit Administration System to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements. Configuring involves using proprietary systems and tools to set up and configure tables/parameters in the TBA System as defined by analysis.
Technical Skills for Wipro Careers:
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), SAS & Mainframes principles/concepts.
- Knowledge in Simple & Complex SQL Queries
- Writes intermediate SQL queries
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC),SAS, Mainframe principles/concepts.
- Principles of automation testing and some exposure might be desirable
- Knowledge of system testing and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Ability to break down a complex problem into smaller, more manageable pieces and able to understand and describe the relationships between those pieces (i.e. good analytical skills).
- Apply basic relational database concepts (e.g. table relationships, keys, SQL and DB2 queries etc).
Communication and Excellence for Wipro Careers:
- Excellent communication skills (Oral, written and listening ability).
- Shares information and write and speak concisely
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Assertive. Takes ownership and responsibility for work assigned. .
- Highly Self Motivated and a team Player.
Interview Process for Wipro Careers:
- Online Assessment
- HR Interview
- Managerial Interview – Technical Evaluation
Applicant should have below documents for Wipro Careers Recruitment:
- PAN Card & Aadhar Card
- Provisional Certificate/Consolidated Marksheet from University, All semester Marksheets
Note: Update NA in employment section if you are a Fresher & Please do not apply if you have any Backlogs
How to Apply Wipor Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details: Click here
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|