Wipro Off Campus hiring for Analyst Programmer for B.E/B.Tech/BSc/MCA – 2020/2021 batch graduates across India. The detailed eligibility and application details are given below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive:
Job Role: Analyst Programmer
Salary: 4 LPA
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Analyst Programmer is responsible for programming and testing the batch system to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements and provide technology support. The Analyst Programmer works closely to create a comprehensive system platform that supports all client requirements. Following the completion of system implementation and is responsible for ensuring that the batch system operates smoothly and remains current.
You Impact as an Analyst Programmer –
- Proficient in SQL and SAS program (or in JCL /DB2).
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors. Able to create Analysis and Test Plan based on requirement.
- Can independently work and lead Client for Batch Delivery.
- Having any past Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will add advantage Able to write SQL Queries and SAS program.
- Performs test planning for simple to medium difficulty projects
- Health or Retirement Domain experience will give additional advantage
- Perform Unit/ Integration Test own program / code
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors
- Performs system analysis for low to medium difficulty projects. Advanced DB2 Relational Database and Data Model skills, writing advanced queries
- Understanding data flows, data processing, and common data stores
- Deep SAS Programming skills with advanced SAS functions
- Deep JCL/Mainframe knowledge
- Able to translate typical client requirements and legislation into system specifications analysis with in conjunction with TBA team
- Reviews Analysis documentation updates made by team and evaluates the results of configuration and test execution
- Advanced knowledge of batch-related proprietary software products and system utilities
- Advanced debugging skills to resolve system defects and errors
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and listening ability). Being part of the solution and influence the team towards achieving the same.
- Work with global teams efficiently and have the relevant task information flowing through all communication channels within firm.
- Proficient knowledge on at least one Domain Solution.
- Tech / B.E (iT, CSE, ECE) ,BCA+ MCAonly apply for this position
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply to this drive by following the link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here