Weatherford Off Campus Drive hiring for Design Engineer 1 from BE/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering of 2019. 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch graduates for Mumbai location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Company: Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities.
Weatherford Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.weatherford.com
Job Role: Design Engineer 1
Experience: 0 -2 Years
Salary: Rs 6.7 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- This is the entry level job, Under direct supervision, performs standard tasks using established methods, principles, concepts & procedure related to their field of specialty.
- Applies theoretical knowledge to practical problems in engineering design.
- Independent judgment is made on tasks of low complexity.
- The Job function requires working for various product lines as assigned as a drafting and Windchill loading and clean-up resource.
- He / She would require doing drafting in Creo or AutoCAD working of marked up prints.
- Post to further training he/she may need to clean-up or load parts in Windchill.
- Perform specific engineering tasks within predefined design specifications.
- Perform functions to design or develop new or existing company products.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform engineering tasks using established procedures, these include, but are not limited to stress analysis, material selection, cost estimation, and tolerance studies.
- Must apply technical skills efficiently to assigned projects. Continuously gaining knowledge on Domain skills. Keeps learning new and relevant technology.
- Performs assigned tasks with excellent quality by following defined process for the group.
- Provide Status/Progress report regularly and plan well for timely deliverables.
- Works with optimal productivity. Completes projects and tasks in assigned time frame. Executes projects efficiently on time and with high quality. Works hard & smartly to complete projects.
- Perform engineering layouts for fit, form and function checking.
- Preparation of documentation for engineering design files. Verification of tools / products designed as per API / ASME standards.
- He / She would require doing drafting in Creo or AutoCAD working of marked up prints. Coordinate with CAD Drafters for creation of drawings.
- Works as a Team player. Flexible to assigned work.
- Perform various other duties as required by CAD Analyst, Team Lead & Project Lead within the physical constraints of this job.
- Know and understand Weatherford’s Enterprise Excellence Program and the Quality Policy and comply with all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
How to Apply Weatherford Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here