Walmart Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Grad Intern – No Work Experience . Candidates with Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Walmart Careers 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.walmart.com
Job Role: Grad Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Batch: 2024 Batch
Salary: ₹7.0 to ₹8.0 LPA (Via Indeed)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What you’ll do…
- You will work on multiple domains like multichannel supply chain to complex retail systems in the point of sale, finance, logistics and transportation domains .
- You’ll create game-changing solutions / applications using cutting-edge technology and streamline process through innovation. We’re constantly reinventing how we save people’s money in our retail stores, online and through their mobile devices, and we do it in an unexpected ways.
- Whether you’re analyzing data, simplifying the supply chain or creating solutions to make this planet more sustainable, what you’ll be really doing is redefining the customer experience and making lives better.
- You get to work on a wide spectrum of technologies and heterogeneous platforms such as Java, Hadoop, Cassandra, ERP, Middleware tools, low latency messaging systems, machine learning and open-source frameworks
The Enterprise People Technology team supports the successful deployment and adoption of new People technology across the enterprise. As a Fortune #1 company, our work impacts millions of associates globally. We strive to continuously improve people technology and products to help managers and associates so they can focus on what matters most – supporting our customers and members. People Technology is one of the major segments of Walmart Global Tech’s Enterprise Business Services, which is invested in building a compact, robust organization that includes service operations and technology solutions for Finance, People, and the Associate Digital Experience.
What you’ll do at Walmart Careers:
You will have to work in a team of developers writing codes to build one of the these systems but not limited to : Largest private customer database, master data for Item, Supply Chain to support our online and offline channels, Mobile development to enhance user experience for our associates, Complex security frameworks and cryptology suites, Integration layer to interface with suppliers and B2B partners, World’s largest private cloud, Large Scale distributed Systems, Service Oriented Architecture, High Performance, Scalable and Reliable Systems & Massive in-memory databases
What you’ll bring at Walmart Careers:
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s / Masters or an equivalent degree in engineering and are to graduate in 2024.
- You have scored a combined aggregate score of 7 or above across all semesters
- You possess an extremely sound understanding in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design
- You have a good command on any one programming language – C/C++/Java.
- You have strong problem solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You pay attention to details and are able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective actions plans to resolve issues. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
How to Apply For Walmart Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Walmart Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree