Volvo Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring For Graduate Engineer & Post Graduate Engineer for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech any stream candidates at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Volvo Group Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.volvogroup.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer & Post Graduate Engineer
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech (Any Stream)
Salary: ₹ 7.5 & ₹ 10 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Company: The Volvo Group drives prosperity through transport solutions, offering trucks, buses, construction equipment, power solutions for marine and industrial applications, financing and services that increase our customers’ uptime and productivity. Founded in 1927, the Volvo Group is committed to shaping the future landscape of sustainable transport and infrastructure solutions. Countless career opportunities are offered across the group’s leading brands and entities that share a culture of Trust, Passion, High Performance, Change and Customer Success.
Job Description for Graduates:
We are searching for a dependable Associate Engineer to join our capable team. The Associate Engineer will be responsible for completing all tasks assigned by the supervisor, assisting other engineers with projects, conducting research, and writing reports. You should be able to follow instructions, but also take initiative and come up with innovative ideas. To be successful an Associate Engineer, you should have a growth mindset and a commitment to lifelong learning. Outstanding candidates should be highly observant, willing to assist wherever possible, and eager to readily engage with teams outside of their area of specialization.
Roles & Responsibilities for Graduates:
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites.
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Requirements for Graduates:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
CTC for for Graduates:
- Min INR 7.5 LPA (Fixed) + Variable Pay + Gratuity + Medical Insurance
Roles Responsibilities for Post Graduates:
- Completing all assigned tasks and assisting with day-to-day operations.
- Participating in meetings, workshops, and other learning opportunities.
- Observing and learning from experienced staff members.
- Gaining knowledge of company policies, protocols, and processes.
- Taking detailed notes and liaising with Managers, Supervisors, and other senior staff.
- Fulfilling any requirements and meeting goals set out at the start of the traineeship.
- Following all company regulations, and health and safety codes.
- Preparing documents and updating records.
Requirements for Post Graduates:
- Master’s degree in specialized functions.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Superb attention to detail.
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Excellent time management skills.
CTC for for Post Graduates:
- Min INR 10 LPA (Fixed) + Variable Pay + Gratuity + Medical Insurance
How to Apply for Volvo Group Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply Graduate Engineer: Click here
To Apply Post Graduate Engineer: Click here