Volvo Group Off Campus hiring fresher for Software Engineer Frontend Role for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA – 2020/2021 Batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Volvo Group Off Campus Hiring:
Company Website: www.volvogroup.com
Job Role: Software Engineer Frontend
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA OR university degree in IT
Salary: Best In Industry
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Your Main Activities And Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with back and front-end Software Engineers building a highly scalable and high-performance software
- Collaborate with customers and partners to understand user requirements and design features to enable rich user experience
- working knowledge of any of the below languages:
- working knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- working knowledge of unit testing frameworks. Example:
- Mocha/Chai/WCT (Web Component Tester) experience
- Working experience in any of the below frameworks (or any other UI frameworks):
- Angular, React, Vue, Polymer
- Your main activities will be in polymer developing web components, and we will support you in case you need some time to learn it.
- Experience in integrating with APIs – GraphQL or REST
- Experience in module bundlers – Rollup/webpack/parcel
- Relevant university degree in IT
- Able to communicate in English
Nice to have:
- Web components
- Public Cloud (Azure, AWS, Google)
How To Apply Volvo Group Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.