VMware Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for Java Programming for BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech Degree graduates at Bangalore loaction. The detailed eligibility and application process of VMware Off Campus drive are given below.
VMware Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.vmware.com
Job Role: Java Programming
Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: INR 5 to 8 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description of VMware Careers:
We are looking for someone to be a part of the System Test team and who is passionate about coding, testing and excited to contribute to taking the quality of the product to new heights! In this role, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate the following job responsibilities.
- Automate complex customer workflows and validate the storage platform at large scale/stress.
- Help develop and maintain test cases.
- Participate in feature/test design specifications reviews.
- Work independently and with a team of engineers.
Principal Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Fresher For Software Engineer | Bachelor’s degree
Success in the Role: What are the performance outcomes over the first 6-12 months you will work toward completing?
Within the first 6 months in VMware Careers,
- You will be expected to get a good understanding of vSAN and overall knowledge of VMware vSphere.
- You will learn about System test workflows and how to perform validation.
- You will learn how to set up a large-scale environment with the various products and features enabled.
- You will get familiar with the automation framework, tools and start making code changes.
After 6 months+ at VMware Careers:
- You will be expected to gain a deeper level of understanding of vSAN features, be familiar with QA processes and how to develop customer driven test cases.
- You will have a good understanding of the overall System test infrastructure, test tools, automation and CICD pipelines.
- You will be expected to automate test cases, fix bugs and add improvements as needed.
- You will participate in code and test reviews.
The Work: What type of work will you be doing? What assignments, requirements, or skills will you be performing on a regular basis?
Your regular activities may be modified to suit your professional strengths. In this role you will have opportunity to demonstrate the following job responsibilities,
- Build maintainable, high quality and scalable code.
- Be an active participant in code and test reviews.
- Increase overall automation of end-to-end testing, identify areas of improvement and implement solutions.
- Provide strong testing, debugging and proactively manage time and tasks.
The following competencies will help you in quickly ramping up and building a great career at VMware –
- Strong coding skills in Java
- Good working knowledge of RESTful APIs, Gitlab, Jenkins, and Maven
- Experience working in Linux & Windows environments.
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of software design principles, storage sub systems and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of virtualization with a special emphasis on VMware vSphere.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Master’s preferred.
Analog Devices Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Software Intern | Bangalore
How to Apply for VMware Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this VMware Careers Drive online by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here