VMware Careers hiring freshers as Technical Support Engineer – VMware Cloud on AWS of students who completed degree in BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ BCA/ BSc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MSc From 2018 to 2022 Batch at Bangalore location. Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About VMware Careers Off Campus Hiring:
Company Website: www.vmware.com
Job Role: Technical Support Engineer – VMware Cloud on AWS
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech / MCA/ BCA/ BSc/ ME/ M.Tech/ MSc
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: INR 5 to 8 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for VMware Careers
In this role, you will be joining VMware’s cloud computing team supporting the AWS customers. VMware Cloud Services drives a proactive service experience to ensure adoption, growth, and consumption. As such, this is a critical role in accelerating VMware’s growth in its SaaS business by enabling customers to rapidly and successfully adopt our advanced products and technology and realize business value.
Initially you will be focused on our VMware Cloud on AWS support, wearing many hats from Tech Support (chat & phone). Knowledge Creation, Collaboration with Engineering and Product Management to continue to build the tools and skills and contribute to the vision and cultural pivot to “Service Ownership” and Agile milestone releases and help realize a robust feature set and customer adoption of our Cloud services.
Success in the Role of VMware Careers:
- First steps on in this role will be to upskill on Global support processes and products, to understand how the technology works, and how our customers use it.
- Once achieved, you will support global customers issues, with the support of tenured engineers, through troubleshooting, research, and lab reproduction.
- As your skill set grows, you will work on additional product lines and progress your skillset on more technologies and, working with senior engineers build cases to shape product development, based on how customers are using the VMware Suite.
- Throughout this time, and your career at VMware, you will be able to develop through training, learning tools, research time and training days.
The Work in VMware Careers:
- Provide world-class customer service throughout the entire lifecycle of customer adoption.
- Bring thought leadership around overall customer success and be self-driven to lead with minimal supervision.
- Focused effort into optimal use of resources.
- Work flexible schedules, which may include evenings, weekends or holidays.
- Provide customer assistance and support primarily via Chat/calls for technical queries/Issues to our expected KPI’s. Focus efforts to meet or exceed defined performance criteria.
- Handling Support requests for VMC customer providing solutions for technical issues
- Reproducing issues in-house and responding back in a timely manner with Continual follow ups with customers along with recommendations, updates, and action plans.
- Escalate issues in a timely manner according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Leverage internal technical expertise, including peers, mentors, knowledge base, community forums and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to customer issues.
- Create knowledge base content for internal and external use
- Work directly with our Internal teams such CSM/TAM and IT teams to resolve customer issues/queries as required ensuring continued maintenance of accurate customer and contact information.
- Analyze, manage, and track the Product enhancement requested using JIRA portal and provide time updates and communication to stakeholders, as and when the products are made available leveraging the tool and with frequent engagement with R&D, Release readiness and Product Management teams.
- Communicate complex business remedies, solutions, or workarounds in a clear and concise manner.
- Help drive and influence team behavior that enhances the customer experience and helps meet or exceed company goals.
- Handle internal and external escalations.
How to Apply for VMware Careers Hiring Technical Support Engineer?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this VMware Careers Hiring Technical Support Specialist online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|