Unisys Off Campus Drive hiring Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree – 2021/2022/2023/2024 batch for Technology Infrastructure Services Intern at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Unisys Off Campus Drive for Technology Infrastructure Services Intern Details:
Company Website: www.unisys.com
Job Role: Technology Infrastructure Services Intern
Qualification: Bachelor or Master degree
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto 3.13 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
- Under direction or guidance, executes well defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as the:
a. implements simple features
b. writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis and/or problem resolutions
c. set-up and maintain system software development environments
d. execute prewritten tests
e. writes and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy
f. Implements test cases
g. gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution
h. fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code
- Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required
How to Apply for Unisys Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Unisys Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here