Unisys Careers hiring for Associate Intern. Bachelor or Master degree is required for this role. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Unisys Careers 2023 Hiring Details:
Organization Website: www.unisys.com
Job Role: Associate Intern
Qualification: Bachelor or Master degree
Batch: 2022 and later
Salary: 6.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What success looks like in this role:
A technical student attached to Unisys for a period of time such as a summer intern or co-op student.
- Uses learned processes, standards, and tools on assigned project(s).
- Learns a product, tool, or technical area relying on technical staff for domain knowledge.
- Participates in different phases of software development (e.g. design, implementation, support, etc.).
- Works independently or as an effective team member.
- Identifies and escalates issues as required.
- Gains awareness of requirements in area of defined tasks.
- Receives and understands projects and task estimates from senior staff members.
- Under direction or guidance, executes well defined tasks of limited scope and duration such as the: a. implements simple features b. writes clear and accurate documentation that supports implementation, problem analysis and/or problem resolutions c. set-up and maintain system software development environments d. execute prewritten tests e. writes and/or reviews test cases for clarity and accuracy f. Implements test cases g. gathers information to assist in problem analysis and resolution h. fixes simple defects/problems in defined areas of code 9. Provides status (written or verbal) on work efforts as required
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Student enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree program majoring in Computer Science, Computer Engineer, Mathematics or related discipline
- Knowledge of basic software engineering concepts
- Problem solving
- Familiar with SDLC (software development life cycle) concepts
- Familiar with one or more programming language(s)
- Able to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Has a natural curiosity for technology
- Able to work effectively in a team oriented environment or as an independent contributor
- Good written and verbal communication skills
How to Apply for Unisys Careers 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Unisys Careers 2023 online before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
Apply link : Click here