Trellix Recruitment 2022 hiring freshers for the role of Software Development Intern for BE/B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ BSC/ BCA OR Any Graduate – 2022/ 2023/ 2024 batch graduates at Bangalore location.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Trellix Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.trellix.com
Job Role: Software Development Intern
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BCA/BSC OR Any Graduate
Batch: 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Experience : Freshers
Salary: 2.1 to 5.2 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Trellix is a privately held cybersecurity company founded in 2022. It has been involved in the detection and prevention of major cyber attacks. It provides hardware, software, and services to investigate cybersecurity attacks, protect against malicious software, and analyze IT security risks. Wikipedia
As a Software Engineer Intern, you will be working on a project with a specific business outcome aiding in the development of next-generation security solutions. Your input will be crucial to the success of our strategic mission to build industry-leading products that give the most consistent, reliable, and effective security experience to our enterprise customers. You’ll collaborate with senior architects, senior engineers, and other stakeholders to design and build innovative solutions to modern endpoint security challenges. This role is an opportunity for internship and eventually to join a new, major program to build an innovative, integrated product based on next-generation technology and thought-leadership in the security industry.
You will be working as part of a strong, talented engineering team with both local and remote teams, from across the globe. You will collaborate with highly experienced engineers.
This position is an integral part of the Trellix business segment. Trellix and its team members remain committed to keeping governments and enterprises safe. This role requires a highly motivated individual, with strong communication skills, quick learner, and initiative to overcome challenges.
About the role:
- Develop well-structured, legible code that meets functional requirements, taking care to ensure quality and maintainability of your solutions. Follow the style and practices of Modern C++/Python development.
- Perform analysis and design using object-oriented techniques and, where applicable, learn and apply software design patterns to devise elegant solutions that can be easily maintained and extended.
- Participate in code reviews within the team and with senior engineers.
- Write unit-tests to verify the integrity of your code and work with Automation Engineers to help devise automated functional tests.
- Follow engineering processes to ensure the highest quality products and contribute to innovation on Windows or Linux platforms.
- Develop automation framework using Python or similar tools.
- Work with OS in virtual environments like VM-Workstation, ESX server.
- Participate in security concepts & testing and develop code in Cloud technologies like AWS.
- Work with global Engineering Teams, Security and Operations colleagues to ensure best practices are followed while designing new solutions and services.
- Design, implement, document, and constantly improve in house tools, monitoring and automation to deploy and promote code across the different tiers of the software lifecycle on cloud technologies.
- Excellent programming and technical skills with either C++, Java, or Python.
- Good Knowledge on Data Structures, RDBMS concepts, Computer Networks & OS concepts.
- Some experience with development tools such as Visual Studio, Visual Studio Debugger, WinDbg or other kernel-debuggers.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to listen, adapt and influence are essential.
- Excellent ability to break down complex software systems with application of problem-solving skills; ability to analyze and present results.
- Knowledge in CyberSecurity, usage of dynamic analysis tool is a plus.
- Experience/exposure in AWS and/or any cloud technology will be added advantage.
- Experience/exposure in Machine Learning will be added advantage.
How to Apply For Trellix Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Trellix Off Campus Recruitment Drive 2023 online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree