Protegrity hiring for Trainee Software Engineer – QA Fresher with BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA to work remotly. Details like Eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About Protegrity Careers:
Company Website: www.protegrity.com
Job Role: Trainee Software Engineer – QA Fresher
Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Job Location: Remote
Salary: ₹ 8 to 10 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Protegrity protects the world’s most sensitive data wherever it resides. Our industry-leading solutions allow businesses to finally tap into the value of their data and accelerate digital transformation timelines – without jeopardizing individuals’ fundamental right to privacy.
For more than 20 years, Protegrity has delivered innovative, data-centric protection for the most sensitive data of the largest brands on the planet.
We free businesses from the constraints associated with accessing and leveraging data to create better customer experiences, make intelligence-supported decisions, and fuel innovation. Data knows no boundaries and Protegrity’s technology is built for data ubiquity.
As a Trainee Software Engineer – QA, you will be responsible for Quality of our products. You must have good programming knowledge, and excellent problem-solving skills. In your day to day work, you will be a working with Senior QA members in the team and will involve in close interaction with development, Product Owner, Scrum Master, DevOps, Performance Testing and Security Testing teams. You will also be working on setting up test environments on premise or on Cloud, and perform testing based on a general guideline. You will participate in the automation design discussions, automation implementation and will be a differentiator in shaping the future course of our testing.
- You will be involved in developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized and effective test coverage
- You will need to develop a very good understanding of the overall architecture of the product and be a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional in multiple time zones agile team
- You should be able to assist in the rollout of software releases and provide required help on the CI/CD
- You will be responsible for creating and maintaining test platforms on virtual environments like VMWare/AWS/Azure/GCP
- You will be responsible to maintain and track test artefacts like Test cases, Bugs in Jira
- Strong aptitude and problem solving skills
- Should have knowledge of Unix / Linux OS
- Hands on with Linux Shell Scripting
- Hands on with writing code/scripts using Java/Python or any programming language
- Should have good knowledge of curriculum and related subjects
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Understanding of any of the Cloud providers such as AWS, Google Cloud Provider or Azure
- Understanding of Containerization platforms (Docker, Kubernetes)
How to Apply for Protegrity Recruitment ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this Protegrity Off Campus Drive by following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|