Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive For Software Engineer. B.E/B.Tech candidates at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $24 billion and approximately 70,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity.
Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.thermofisher.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: ₹ 7.5 to ₹ 15 LPA (Ambitionbox)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- The Solution Engineer is responsible for understanding requirements and developing solutions to meet those requirements.
- Our informatics solutions are a value-added component on top of our products that help to improve the customer experience and drive digital transformation of the lab.
- Assess new application ideas
- Research various available offerings
- Develop applications (coding, programming)
- Document and test new software applications
- Interview beta testers
- 0-1 years experience implementing laboratory informatics software (LIMS, ELN, LES, SDMS)
- Computer programming skills including C#, SQL and integration with web services and APIs is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with fluency in English