Teradata Off Campus hiring for Associate Software Engineer from B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/BS/MS/MCA – 2020/2021 batch graduates at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Details About Teradata Off Campus Drive 2021:
Company Website : https://www.teradata.com/
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Qualifications & Educational Requirements
- BE/B.Tech/MCA/MSc in CSE/IT/related disciplines.
- 0-3 years of relevant industry experience (External) or Internship completion for BE/B.Tech candidates that are part of the talent pool at Teradata (Internal applicants).
- Experience in developing web applications.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement highly scalable web-based enterprise applications using Java technologies.
- Collaborate with other engineers in the team during the feature implementation.
- Develop and support of key features and functions throughout its life cycle.
- Analyze, debug and resolve customer incidents and support Applications Sustaining Engineering team.
- Excellent programming skills in Java.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good analyzing/debugging skills.
- Knowledge of SQL on any Relational databases (e.g. Teradata, Oracle, PostgreSQL, etc.).
- Open to learn and experiment new frameworks and APIs.
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Spring frameworks.
- Experience with any ORM (e.g. JPA, Hibernate, MyBatis, etc.).
- Individual Contributor role closely working with team members, reports to Engineering Manager.
- Software Development and Maintenance
How to Apply For Teradata Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply : Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here