Teradata Careers 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Cloud Security Engineer. Candidates with MS/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Advanced degree highly preferred are eligibile to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Details About Teradata Careers 2023:
Company Website: www.teradata.com
Job Role: Cloud Security Engineer
Qualification: MS/BS degree or related field
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 15.25 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What you’ll Do:
- Deploy and configure production security tools and services to monitor and protect cloud workloads, networks, and endpoints
- Serve as the security subject matter expect around Security Engineering topics, processes, and tools.
- Partner closely with Product and IT teams to implement cohesive security solutions across diverse computing environments
- Implement scalable processes for provisioning cloud access and maintaining least-privilege
- Problem solve and identify potential alternatives to solve challenges, explaining any trade-offs and risks effectively
- Collaborate with security leadership, architecture, compliance, and operations teams to execute on security strategies
- Assess and propose solutions regarding cloud security to leadership
- Identify and automate security processes and practices
- Maintain knowledge of emerging security threats, trends, and best practices
Who You’ll Work With:
We are the Security Engineering team within a global Information Security Organization made up of Senior Security Engineer professionals collaborating with other internal and external stakeholders (IT, Compliance, Product Engineering, Global Operations, and Customer Support). The ideal candidate will have experience navigating complex situations managing cross functional initiatives spanning across the entire Company. This position reports to the Manager of Security Engineering.
What Makes You a Qualified Candidate for Teradata Careers:
- MS/BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field. Advanced degree highly preferred
What You’ll Bring at Teradata Careers:
- A deep understanding of cloud, network, and infrastructure security
- Knowledge how to secure solutions in complex hybrid cloud enterprise and SaaS environment(s)
- Ability to implement security best practices in partnership with development teams and systems owners
- Familiarity with one or more cloud environments such as AWS, Azure, and/or GCP and their security offerings
- Understand Infrastructure as Code (IaC) languages, such as, Terraform, CloudFormation, Helm, Ansible, etc.
- Ability to automate tasks using Powershell, Python, Bash, or Go
- An understanding of one or more programming languages such as Python, Powershell, Bash, etc.
- Ability to understand and implement secure architectural design patterns in the cloud
- Knowledge of security best practices and common security frameworks such as NIST, ISO, Common Criteria, OWASP, etc.
- Ability to communicate effectively with business representatives in explaining security topics and requirements/risks clearly to stakeholders from engineering to senior leadership
- Ability to document deployment diagrams and operational run books
- An understanding of compliance requirements such as FedRAMP, PCI-DSS, HIPAA
How to Apply For Teradata Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Teradata Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree