Technip Energies Careers Off Campus Recruitment for Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Trainee of Diploma/ Engineering Graduates – 2020/2021/2022/2023 batch at Chennai locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Technip Energies Careers Off Campus Recruitment Details:
Company Website: www.technipenergies.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee and Diploma Trainee
Qualification: Diploma/ Engineering Gradutes
Batch: 2020/ 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Batch
Salary: 6.5 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for Graduate Engineer Trainee:
We offer you not only a job, but an inspiring journey in a truly global environment where you team up to break down boundaries thanks to the innovation, creativity and pioneer spirit which drive our people.
We’d love to hear from you if your profile meets the following essential requirements:
- Qualifications: (ie Diploma, Training, Knowledge,….)
- Languages: Name + proficiency level (Basic, Professional, Fluent)
- Main Skills (up to 4)
Job Description for Diploma Trainee:
Eligibility: 10th, 12th and Diploma with an aggregate of 70% (Only 2023 Pass outs will be considered)
Interview Process: 2-Level Interview
- Level 1 – Written Test
- Level 2 – Interview those who clear the written test.
- Mechanical (DME)
- Electrical (DEEE)
- Civil & Structural (DCE)
- Instrumentation (DICE)
- Petrochemical / Chemical (DPE / Diploma in Chemical)
Job Description for Technip Energies:
- Develop detailed designs and schematics for disciplines in industrial or commercial settings using computer-aided design (CAD) software. This involves creating 2D and 3D models, specifying materials, and ensuring compliance with relevant industry standards and regulations.
- Collaborate with other members of the project team, including engineers, architects, and project managers, to ensure that the designs meet project goals and requirements. This may involve conducting site visits and surveys, identifying potential obstacles or hazards, and providing technical support and guidance to other team members.
- Maintain documentation related to design, including drawings, schematics, and technical specifications. This involves performing quality control checks, conducting reviews and revisions as necessary, and ensuring that all documentation is accurate and up to date.
How to Apply Technip Energies Careers Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Technip Energies recruitment online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply Graduate Engineer Trainee : Click here
To Apply Diploma Trainee: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 & 𝗣𝗮𝘆 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺 – 𝐏𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐔𝐩𝐭𝐨 𝟓 𝐓𝐨 𝟒𝟭 𝐋𝐏𝐀
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|