Tech Mahindra Careers 2022 hiring for Routing & Switching Engineer of BE/ B.Tech – Any Specialization graduates at Pune (Work From Home) location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Tech Mahindra Careers 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.techmahindra.com
Wikipedia: Tech Mahindra
Job Role: Routing & Switching Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Any Specialization
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: Up to 3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune (Work From home)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Tech Mahindra:
Tech Mahindra is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company. Part of the Mahindra Group, the company is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai. Tech Mahindra is a US$5.2 billion company with over 145,000 employees across 90 countries.
Roles and Responsibilities For Tech Mahindra Careers:
- Initial point of contact for resolving customer raised network related requests specific to network equipment.
- Collaborate with other team members on a daily basis in order to achieve a satisfactory resolution to customer issues.
- Follow Support Center processes for effective management of assigned support requests.
- Understanding of computer networking – TCP/IP, routing, switching, N+ and CCNA is a plus.
- Thorough comprehension of fundamental networking protocols including TCP, STP, ARP, Ethernet, OSPF, etc.
- Working experience with any enterprise (or service provider) class network equipment.
- As a Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing quality technical support for our growing client and partner base.
- Experience in computer networking related problem solving, critical thinking, and troubleshooting.
- You will diagnose problems and troubleshoot the entire Meraki product line.
- Effectively communicate with third parties such as partners and customers regarding technical issues and customer service inquiries, both orally and in writing.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot wireless, security, switching, and other various network-related issues reported by Cisco Meraki customers and partners.
- Own each customer case from initial creation to resolution.
- Collaborate with other support team members to fix network outages, misconfigurations, and complex networking issues on customers’ devices.
- Read and analyze packet captures using Wireshark, work with engineering and management to diagnose and resolve critical, escalated issues.
- Ability to clearly and concisely articulate matters to third parties.
- Outstanding customer service skills, ability to multitask and work under pressure
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduation is mandatory.
- Basic knowledge on Routing, switching, troubleshooting, networking.
- Candidates should have excellent communication in English.
- Candidate should be from Pune only.
- Currently its Remote.
How to Apply for Tech Mahindra Careers Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Tech Mahindra Careers Recruitment online by as soon as possible
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here