TE Connectivity Off Campus hiring for Product Engineer of BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech – (Mechanical) graduates from 2020/2021 batch at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Details About TE Connectivity Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: www.te.com
Job Role: Product Engineer
Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech – Mechanical
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- To support the design and development of Medical Devices
- Work with global multi-functional project team
- Manage sustenance engineering tasks for Medical products and related documentation
- Produce detailed Engineering Drawings, update existing drawings as per change requests
- Work on equipment validations (IQ/OQ/PQ)
- Design fixtures and execute cost saving opportunities
- Statistical analysis like normality test, capability studies, report writing etc.,
- Work with PLM, EC applications and ENG. doc. management systems.
- Properly document and internally communicate all technical discoveries, inventions, and intellectual property. Maintain confidential and proprietary information and communications as property of TE
- Bachelor’s in engineering, M.S. in Engineering a plus.
- Demonstrated product development experience
- Minimum five or more years of related Medical product design and development engineering experience.
- Hands on experience in SAP, Creo, SolidWorks, Engineering Change management activities
How to Apply for TE Connectivity Off Campus 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
|TCS Next Step Off Campus Drive||Apply online|
|Yash Technologies Off Campus Drive||Apply online|