TCS Recruitment 2022 Hiring Freshers as Service Desk Analyst. Candidates with Any degree – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates can apply. Selected candidates will be working at Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TCS Recruitment 2022 Details:
Company Website: https://www.tcs.com/
Job Role: Service Desk Analyst
Qualification: Any Degree Graduate
Salary: 3.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: Apply as soon as possible
Want To Apply jobs hustle free !! Download our App on Play store from here
About the job:
TCS has been a great pioneer in feeding the fire of young Techies like you. We are a global leader in the technology arena and there’s nothing that can stop us from growing together.
What we are looking for:
- Identify and diagnose issues and problems
- Categorize and record reported queries and provide solutions
- Support problem identification
- Advise users on appropriate course of action
- Monitor issues from start to resolution
- Escalate, if needed, unresolved problems to a higher level of support
- Managing one or more customer service or service desk functions.
- Acting as a point of contact to support service users and customers reporting issues, requesting information, access, or other services.
- Delivering customer service through multiple channels including human, digital, self-service, and automated.
- Receives and handles requests for service, following agreed procedures.
- Logs incidents and service requests and maintains relevant records:
- Identifies and classifies incident types and service interruptions
- Records incidents cataloging them by symptom and resolution
- Escalates complex or unresolved incidents.
- During change, acts systematically to respond today by day operational needs and react to them, avoiding service disruptions and maintaining coherence to (SLA) and information security requirements.
- Responds to common requests for service by providing information to enable fulfilment. Promptly allocates unresolved calls as appropriate.
- Maintains records, informs users about the process and advises relevant persons of actions taken.
- Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfill requests or enable resolution.
- Provides first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates unresolved issues as appropriate.
15 years of full-time education
Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
How to Apply TCS Recruitment 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here