TCS Careers: TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring YoP 2019, 2020 & 2021 – B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Job Role: Trainee
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc
Salary: 7.0 LPA (UG) & 7.3 LPA (PG)
Job Location: Across India
Registration End Date: 25th February, 2022
Interview Date: To be announced.
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 70% or 7 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is acceptable
- Highest Qualification: The candidate should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The candidate should not have any backlogs
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documents proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only Full-Time courses will be considered (Part Time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). The candidate who has completed his/her Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) is also eligible to apply if the other courses are full time
- Work Experience: The candidate must have 6 to 12 months of IT work experience to apply
- Age: The candidate should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate
- Courses & Discipline: UG/PG Engineering Courses from B.E. / B.Tech. / M.E. / M.Tech. / MCA / M.Sc. / MS / Integrated BS-MS / Integrated B.Tech.-M.Tech. / Integrated B.E.-M.E. from any specialization offered by a recognized university/college is allowed
TCS iON is the test provider for TCS Off Campus Digital Hiring.
|Sr. No.||Section Name||Time (Mins)|
|1||Advanced Quantitative Aptitude||40|
|Total Test Duration||110|
Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above. Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on “Register Now“, choose category as “IT”, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for the Digital drive. This is a mandatory step.
Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification. Candidates to apply only once on the above link.