TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
Details About TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) for batch of 2023
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Salary: 3.5 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 22nd July 2022
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Percentage:Students should have minimum aggregate marks (including all subjects and in all semesters) of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class X, Class XII, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation (if applicable).
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: The student should not have more than 1 (one) pending or active backlog / arrear / ATKT at the time of appearing for the TCS Selection process. If selected, no pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT will be permitted at the time of joining TCS. All pending backlogs / arrears / ATKT should be cleared within the course duration stipulated by the University.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant documentation, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education.
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply.
- Age: Students should be between 18 to 28 years to participate in this hiring event.
- Courses & Discipline:Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the graduation and post graduation(if applicable) courses are done full-time.
- Highest Qualification : TCS NQT is exclusively open for students graduating in the year 2023 with the following academic degrees: Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) / Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.) / Master of Technology (M.Tech.) / Master of Engineering (M.E.) / Master of Computer Applications (M.C.A.) / Master of Science (M.Sc. / M.S.) in any specialization offered by recognized universities / colleges.
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
- Step 2. Register and apply to the TCS Ninja hiring process
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on â€œApply For Driveâ€.
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose cateogory as â€œITâ€ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on â€œApply For Driveâ€.
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (In-Centre or Remote) and click on Apply
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- Test mode (In-Centre or Remote) once selected at the time of â€˜Apply for Driveâ€™ cannot be changed later
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
- PART A – Foundation Section
- Traits – 1 Minute
- Verbal Ability – 25 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 25 Minutes
- Numerical Ability – 25 Minutes
- PART B – Advanced Section
- Advanced Quantitative Ability – 20 Minutes
- Advanced Reasoning Ability – 15 Minutes
- Advanced Coding – 15 Minutes
How to Apply TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) for batch of 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|