TCS CA Off Campus Hiring: Chartered Accountants who have successfully completed CA Final between Mar 2022 and Mar 2023 with less than 1 year of work experience. This hiring is your gateway to a hub of fulfilling opportunities in corporate finance functions of a global IT leader. TCS is your ideal launchpad to a soaring career that catalyses your growth and transformation journey.
TCS CA Off Campus Hiring Details:
Company Website: https://www.tcs.com/
Job Role: Chartered Accountant (CA)
Salary: 7.9 LPA (Estd)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: 20th June 2023 (Tuesday)
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Working in Corporate Finance will significantly widen the business understanding of the candidate as they get to work with a culturally diverse group which will help enhance their interpersonal skills.
Candidates will get an opportunity to work across various corporate finance functions, namely:
- Finance and reporting
- Contract 2 Revenue
- Internal controls
- Budgeting and MIS
- Business finance management
- Accounting and consolidation
Finance and Reporting
- Preparation of financial statements as per Ind AS and IFRS
- Coordination with auditors for queries and provide the necessary clarifications
- Adhere to internal control processes, highlight control weaknesses & implement corrective actions
- Actively participate on implementation of systems and process as applicable to financial accounting and reporting
- Implementation of new / revised accounting standards, process, policies for increased efficiency, control, compliance, etc.
- Active involvement in other finance requirements
Contract 2 Revenue
- Review customer contracts and summarize the revenue recognition methodology based on IND AS 115 / IFRS 15 for entire TCS Group
- Determine the accounting treatment required in line with the applicable accounting standard like evaluation of embedded lease, determining the nature of payment to customer, identification of the financing component if any and computation thereof.
- Evaluation of contract based on above and suggesting any changes required to protect the interest of the entity
- Working closely with the subsidiary finance and corporate taxation for determination of taxes and compliance requirement if any specific to geography, evaluation of various business model that may be necessity based on the contract entered
- Handling overall audits for all the TCS group companies, statutory as well as internal audit for the entity under offshore excellence model
- Budgeting and MIS
- Providing Business insight on financial as well as operational aspects
- Analysis & review of support function’s financial plans & approvals
- Benchmarking business unit’s performance
- Competitors & industry performance analysis
- Financial planning & forecasting
- Managing internal control audit
- Revisiting risk control matrix at periodic intervals
- Following up with business units
- Managing management testing of internal control
- Tracking and monitoring internal control audit observations
- Driving internal control for overseas subsidiaries
Business Finance Management
- Work closely with business teams to identify the intent of the customer and nature of promises made in a contract with customer. Review contracts, suggest changes for the clauses which are detrimental to the organization from an accounting perspective.
- Revenue forecasting and assurance
- Revenue and expense budget planning for quarter and annual business planning for the unit
- Cash flow and receivable management
- Driving margin improvements
- New deal reviews
Unique exposure to taxation (direct & indirect), experience of working with tax experts and readiness to be part of a dynamic young tax team in a challenging and interesting work environment.
- Knowledge of taxation concepts
- Good analytical skills
- Able to analyze financial data and work with numbers
- Accounting and tax knowledge
- Good communication skills
- Passionate to learn and grow with the organization
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel
- Ready to work hard and till late whenever required to meet statutory and internal deadlines
- Consistent academic record of 50% or above (or equivalent CGPA) in Class X, XII, Graduation & PG.
- Candidates who have cleared the CA Final between Mar 2022 and Mar 2023 may apply. However kindly be informed we will be reviewing the tenure and attempts taken to clear the CA Final for final shortlisting.
- We are looking at 0-1 year of experience post completion of CA Final for entry level hiring.
- Education Gap – Total academic gap/gap between education should not have exceeded 24 months.
Test provider: TCS iON is the test provider for TCS CA Off Campus Hiring process.
Test Pattern: The duration of the Assessment is 90 mins and is split under 3 sections:
- Verbal Ability
- Functional Ability
- Analytical Ability
Application Process for TCS CA Off Campus Hiring
- Step 1. Logon to the TCS NextStep Portal here
- Step 2. Register and Apply for the Drive
- Scenario A. If you are a registered user under TCS NextStep Portal, ‘IT’ category, kindly login with your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number) and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘IT’, register and create your TCS Reference ID (CT / DT reference number). Login with the TCS Reference ID and submit your application form and click on ‘Apply For Drive’
- Step 3. Select your mode of test (in-center), choose your preferred test center, and then click on Apply. Please note, test center once selected cannot be changed.
- Step 4. To confirm your status, check ‘Track Your Application’. The status should reflect as ‘Applied for Drive’
For any assistance, please reach out to our Helpdesk Team
Email ID – [email protected]
Help Line No – 18002093111 Toll-Free
How to Apply For TCS CA Off Campus Hiring?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|