Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) for BE / B.Tech for the students who passed out from 2021 & 2022 batch across India. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Website : www.tatatechnologies.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Qualification: BE / B.Tech
Batch: 2021 & 2022
Salary: 4.9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune, Bangalore, Mumbai and Noida
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description For Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive:
- We make the electric revolution work. Every day, we work to improve people s lives and the environment by making power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable.
- Preparing for the electrified future of mobility takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day.
- When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds that make each of us unique, we – as individuals and as a company – are stronger.
- Develop common platforms with embedded system for vehicle electrifications including DC/DC Converters, On Board Chargers, and Traction Inverters
- Propose embedded system, LV power supply, and sensing circuit architectures
- Conduct all necessary analysis and simulation in supporting the proposed system architectures
- Design, prototype build, and test verification, at initial product development stage, for all electronics functions
- Support product development teams from concept to production including design proposal, multiple stages of design review, test plan, test design, and test review
Eligibility Criteria For Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive:
- 60% throughout academics with no backlog, only 1 year preparation gap is allowed
- 2021 & 2022 batch only
- Candidate should have a UG qualification
Skills Required For Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive:
- Engineering knowledge of defined component(s) / system(s) design, function, performance, production & manufacturing requirements.
- Excellent communications skills, demonstrated ability to communicate at all levels,
- PC Literacy: Microsoft Project, Power Point, Excel, Word etc.
How To Apply Tata Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
To Apply : Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here